Sunday 2 June 2013

Dubai's Top Model Search Cavalli Club

Earlier, this year I was asked to take part in Dubai's Top Model Search. Immediately I was like
 "Stop the Press! Close the door and shut up!" "Tyra Banks has brought Next Top Model to Dubai?!"
And then after some phone calls, wiping the coal out of my eyes  and clearing the soap out the ears had realized it  was not the case, that Glitz Models and Events had partnered with Cavalli club to do Dubai's Top Model Search, a show to run over 3 months and feature the hottest of the hot and prettiest of the lot. Ran once a week in Cavalli Club with one winner selected  wto go on and battle it out in  the lineup of the finalists at the end of week. 
A male edition kicked in half way through which I only had the pleasure of attending one show, I mean I had to see if the tales of the impromptu lap dances and Chippendale jiggles for the audience were all but true!? Duh! And it certainly did prove as entertaining if not different from the ladies half. Sadly minus the lap dances passed for talent. Back to the story they asked for Van der Haer designs to be featured in the Week 4 show and below is a mix of what went on behind and on the stage! 8 models, 2 outfit changes each and a couple frocks for the MCs all fitted in under 24hrs! Nothings impossible when it comes to me and fashion! I must say it was a fun and rewarding experience to of worked hand in hand with Cavalli Club. *Note Special thanks to selected dresses featured were by Shams Syed of Ghanati Couture, Dubai. 
O'! and P.S; Any ideas or offers for cameras that don't turn its subjects into characters from True Blood would be well appreciated! tee hee! I just cant take the poor quality of my i-phone 5 anymore!






























End of the Night was Boogie Woogie time with Dubai Model Finalist and now good friend Mimi Guapita!


No comments:

Post a Comment