Friday 29 June 2012

Diffuse Le Muse- Iris Apfel







How great is Mz Iris's style?! Let this be a note to self that style has no bearing on age and likewise!
I am an accesories Junk Jewellery Fanatic! And so I would totally agree with Iris that jewellery is so important to the making of an outfit, or at least when I dress! Sometimes...okay alot of the times! I can base my whole look around accessories or just one brilliant piece! A chunky vintage bracelet, extravegent earrings or an Art Deco necklace. My motto is the "Bigger the Better!" So you'll always catch me in some Jackie O's with a knuckle duster piece of a ring! But my obsession at present is my DateJust Rolex and Cartier Love Bracelet!
For more on Iris visit her site; http://intothegloss.com/2012/01/iris-apfel/

No comments:

Post a Comment